Wednesday 6 July 2011

Week 6 day 1 horse riding/ run/ class

Busy day planned, always aim to do Cath my PT's body conditioning class at 7pm since it helped my half marathon training so much but was booked to do horse riding at 5pm with 4-5 miles running to get there & back in time.

Hot stuffy day so very humid.  Horses, always good. Though didn't get to ride Bea as expected (she is beautiful though, see photo below).. should be next time. Even the horses were moaning a bit about the heat, and still some flies around biting them.

The run back though, not nice. I really hope the weather blows out a bit before my planned 3m race wednesday.. [EDIT, rained 9pm, much cooler]

Cath's class good as always. She even sneaked a few exercises in she'd tried on me the week before... so I'm a guinea pig. Squeak! LOL.

No comments: