Friday 8 July 2011

Week 6 day 3&4

Day 3
Finished up the 3mile run at 7.30pm, personal trainer session booked for 7.30am the next morning.

Up at 5.30am, out at 6.30am, jog to gym and on a treadmill by 7.10
A bit leggy but feeling ok, though the Wednesday race has tired me a bit I think.

Great session with Cath my trainer but tough. Definitely no prisoners !

Day 4
Definitely leggy after the Wirral Seaside run but had offered to play in an 11 a side football match (on astro turf thankfully).

Played in both halves, not too bad and able to run freely. LJMU team unlucky to loose 5-4... 3 dodgy referreeing decisions on their goals.

Rest day Saturday, Marathon workshop on in town... did plan to get up early and run but very tired.

My left hip is sore too, has been all week. This is the side my chiropractor has worked on, hopefully haven't jarred this.

No comments: