Saturday 13 August 2011

Week 11 day 3+4 , 700 miles so far this year!

Day 4

Just to stretch the legs out after these week's efforts, slow recovery run with mrs FRC. 10.5 miles around upton, and Royden Park... with 3 miles to go, stuck our meal in the oven and carried on for another 3 miles.

Didn't realise till later that this included my 700th mile of the year - so far. Considering I might've only done 500ish last year... I'd done 500 by June, so another 200 miles in 6 weeks.. Phew!

Day3
Wasn't sure about how I would feel after my longest run the previous day.

I always looked forward to our works game of 5 a side, so tried my best, and actually not too bad. Someone didn't turn up so was actually 5 v 4 with me on the side with 4... so even more running to do. :)

Can easily burn 500-600 calories with all the sprints and shuttle runs so tough.

No comments: