Thursday 4 August 2011

Week 10 day 1-3

Okay, planned to do the Wirral Seaside Run again this week so slight change of plan, lower the running around Wednesday.

Day 1
No running today, so something light.

Spin class, first I've done in 2-3 months.. fairly good, but could've done with more sprinting and hill climbs. Did get a good sweat on though right in the sunshine so not bad.

Then Cath's body conditioning class, good as always. Maxing the arms out this week.  Nice to see a few more men in the class, 4 counting me this week when usually on me and one other. Think they thought this would be easy and definitely not.


Day 2
3m/5k race on seaside at Moreton. Even took the afternoon off to rest a bit.

Managed 21m 5 secs but still couldn't find 10-20 seconds in the middle where I zoned out a bit. Something to work on. Mrs FRC also did the race in 28m 30s..

Did meet up with 2 friends from LJMU also doing the marathon so jog/ walked back with them the 3miles back.

Mrs FRC still energy to spare when we got to the car so added on another 3m jog so 9 miles in total.

Will work on my speed the next 4-8 weeks see if I can finally crack sub 21minutes.

Day 3
Football, no other running planned. Lots of energy - think I finally got the balance right.

No comments: