Tuesday 23 August 2011

Week 12 day 7 end of week

Day off so a few things planned. Lots of time on my feet and a little bit of rest, races do seem to take it out of me in the 3-5 days after, even sore hips if have been banging feet down hard.

Ran to the gym for 9am (1.25miles there), 30minute hard circuit class with Mike pretty good, woke me up. Combat class with Cath at 9.30 also good. Shame I can't usually get to these.. pensioners getting all the good stuff. :)

Jog back home (another mile+), just enough time for light breakfast at home then jog out to stables for horse riding, 2.5 miles there.

2 hours in the midday sun, glorious and very good on my hamstrings. All along the way to West Kirby and back. Horses loved it too.

Walked back to Hoylake for some well deserved lunch small mixed grill with baked potato, plus a guinness..  (all good for iron I'm told) and pick some stuff up from the running shop.

End of Week 12 - only  7 weeks to go! EEK!.

Mileage per week still good, lots of running in the tank. Just learning to read your body and back off, not to run yourself literally into the ground with injuries training too hard.






No comments: