Monday 8 August 2011

Week 10 day 6 end of week

Managed to do my regulation 30 miles again this week but differently.

9 miles around wednesday's race, 11 miles friday after a personal trainer sesssion, and 9 miles Sunday.

Checked out Bidston Hill Observatory today and the woods around.


Lovely run through the first wood past the observatory., then onto taylors wood, round both of them then back though the other side.

Wonderful views all round, including Liverpool skyline and lots of different terrain to cope with.





I never even knew there was a windmill there at the top

7 miles with 2 miles later on, some nice fast hills down to finish off.

Then the boxing circuit class after, really tough, great workout from Scott. Only found out later that I hit my maximum heart rate in this class, 198, which is definitely not 220 minus my age.

No comments: