Monday 20 June 2011

Week 3 day 7 End of week + personal Training session

Okay think Cath my personal trainer took me at my word when I said shock my body the first 3 - 4 weeks. :). But in a good way.

Up at 6-630am so time to digest a bit of breakfast, snooze then jogged down to the gym and in there ready for 7.50.

Cable machine - obviously this is not me ;)
Training session really kept me off balance with different things gym ball, cable work (all sorts of nasty things, pulling both cables with reverse arms out of a squat, another like a wood chopping action), heavy weights on triceps till I could do no more.

A couple of jog /sprints around the block near the end, with some crunches & stretches to finish.

Well earned rest now. Muscles I didn't know I had in my arms are tired, but feel really good.

Packed healthy lunch of wholemeal pasta , chicken & tomato too so very organised, feeling very "lean" & healthy.

End of Week 3

No comments: